Monday, June 11, 2007

What's in a name?

Why "One Day in June"? Allow me to explain. My little brother Jesse, my husband Samuel & I always joked that we would start a band & name it "One Day in June." I don't remember how we came up with it, but it stuck with us for years to come. Obviously, we didn't ever start a band. However, on June 7th, I decided to start my own photography business. Since that day, I have been searching & searching for the perfect name. I asked Sam his opinion and he suggested "One Day in June." Perfect. Now I can use our "band" name for my photography business that I started in the month of June. I hope you enjoy my journey through the world of photography.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Josh is sitting right here and as I was reading how you decided on the name he said, ask her why not Aluminum Blueberries? we are excited for you and I can't wait for you to take some pictures for us!

Cassie said...

I'm am so excited to see all the wondrous works to come! Hollie is beautiful, and personally I see nothing wrong with Aluminum Blueberries. Just if you wanted another option, of course. Sounds like a funny kid.