Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Cooper Family


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I couldn't get enough of this ridiculously gorgeous family & I was lucky enough to get to shoot their extended family as well.

Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Kim said...

These are SO great, love the laughing sister shot the best. The bridals that I just posted were shot up at Red Butte Garden. (I make my clients pay the photographer fee there...I am not sure how much it is, I think it was $50.) Also they were shot in the morning...almost noon! EEek.